Saturday, August 29, 2009

Perseverance,It Escapes Me

Wow,I actually made it to the 2nd post.Yes,Doria,heres another random post.LOL.Well,nothing much except that I had a funny night Video Calling with a certain slimmer,better looking,Malay version of Shrek(You know who you are ;D)

Hunger pangs being kept at bay with the wonderful o'so distracting time killer,Mindjolt Games.WOO.

It's amazing how laid back Man Utd. fans are,with this coming match tonight.Usually,theres the whole "My Team is Better than Your Team" taunting,all day long.But,no,their uncharacteristicly mellow.Maybe its sunk in that Arsenal is gonna win so they gave it up as a bad job.HAH! XD Just hoping Gallas works his magic again today.

Alright,thats it.Besides going on about how I regret not finishing that bowl of spaghetti before it went bad,I got nothing.Tune in for the next magnificently random post.

CIOAX

0 comments:

Post a Comment