Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My "Plate"

The phrase "Too much on my plate",hmm,lets put it this way.I cant even see my plate anymore =.=" Overwhelmed with things to do,I feel like my brain just might melt.On a totally unrelated note,why the hell am I taking Additional Mathematics,Chemistry,Biology,Physics and all these other shit that I don't even need considering that what I want to do has completely nothing to do with how a cow processes its food.Well,I suppose its easier to get a scholarship later on than it would be if I was in the Arts stream.But,honestly,Add Maths,yes,the one with the godly leveled equations,yes,that one.It escapes me.I guess I'm doing fairly well on Chemistry and Biology.But Physics =.=" When in the world am I ever going to have the time to calculate the velocity,acceleration,momentum of the car hurtling towards me in a great ball of fire or the specific heat capacity of my car as the other car is soaring towards mine.All I need to know is "Flying Car on Fire+My Direction=RUN" XD Well,enough of that.I shall now elaborate on my "Plate".

1.Taekwondo Tournaments
2.Taekwondo Training
3.Taekwondo Extra Training
4.Taekwondo School Club T-Shirts
5.Personal Training FOR Taekwondo
6.Debate Practice
7.Debate Competitions
8.Train and Guide Jr. Debaters
9.Plan and carry out activities for English Language Society
10.T-Shirts for the ELS
11.Plan and carry out activities for Chess Club
12.Chess Club T-Shirts
13.Chess Competitions (Maybe)
14.Finish writing the drama script
15.Drama rehearsals
16.Drama Competition
17.Additional Classes in School

So,yes =.=" I can no longer see my "Plate".This of course doesn't include the truckloads of homework and the profuse amount of tuitions I go for.And let's not forget the overbearing parents that insist on me studying for at least 2 hours a day which I find impossible unless I suddenly gain the magical ability to not need this one basic human necessity,SLEEP.

On that note,YES MOM AND DAD!I know SPM is coming!Why the hell did you think I was cracking my head and pouring over books during the freaking HOLIDAYS?

Well,lets just hope I don't crack before the big exam comes.I think thats about it for todays rant :)

CIAOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment