Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fire

Owh yes,I know where I want to go,I know what I want to do and it feels FRIGGIN AWESOME!....Well,too bad that there are soooooooooooooooo many things that can just stop my plan before it even comes into play.So,I'm hoping everything goes my way but I dont want to put myself out there and get my hopes high.If it happens,holy hell I would be frigging happy,and well,if it doesnt,then I guess I'm just going to have to revert to the old "safe" plan.But I cant help but feel like somebody has lit a fire in my head,the good kind and I just feel like laughing :D

I see now that we live in an extremely money orientated world.It's not like I didnt know before,its just that I've....confirmed it somewhat.If you have something that you want,you need money to get it.Especially if its something big.So I suppose it would be extremely naive to say money cant buy happiness.Never really thought that my own happiness would be so dependant on money.Owh well,I guess thats how the world works.

I realise that I have never been happier than I've been this year.2009 brought me some of the greatest friends I know :) times of clarity that are quite satisfying,acceptance that allowed me to "breathe",learning more about myself as a person wasnt bad XD and now,I know what I want to do with my life...well,at least for the next 5-6 years anyway XD Yes,my life was great this year.Now,whether or not things go my way,I'm ready for a good long slog for the next few years.

Well,I suppose thats it for this post.Let's hope it goes my way XD

CIAOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment