Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rant

Greetings peons :D Been awhile since my last post.Imma rant abit on this one!

Hmm,I kinda feel stupid.When I was 13,my parents asked me if there were any foreign languages I wanted to learn but NOOOOO,I was too busy trying to plaster my eyeballs to the computer screen.Thinking back,it would have been nice to know French or Japanese(meh,I could talk with my Uncle) What got me thinking was the abundance of people posting comments on Facebook in French and Spanish with the effin Google Translator.Hmm,might not be too late....LOL,definitely too late for me to even consider it for my SPM.Owh well,we'll see.

These few fleeting months,just seem to be me drifting from one occasion to another.And filling in the "in between" time with Final Fantasy(Owh how it kills time marvelously :D),Facebook-ing(which I have come to abhor due to my sloppy hours being spent mind-numbingly clicking on the HOME button.),sporadic running(takes me so much to get out that door) and but of course,the perpetual stuffing of ma face.Imma gonna make my parents bankrupt if my appetite keeps going like this.And knowing that,I'm siting in my chair eating my 4th serving of mash potatoes.MUAHAHAHAHAA XD

Ahhh,for the past few weeks,I've had this sudden urge to be an asshole.hahaha XD I think its just my suppressed sarcasm trying to break out,considering I've been keeping it in check for a year now.

Its so amusing to see those people with overinflated egos and a massive superiority complex crumble under the gigantic mass that is their self absorption.Once a roaring beast,with all bark and no bite,but now a little house cat,desperate for attention......more so than before.lol XD

Sometimes I wish that there were those single words that could express everything you were feeling at the time.Random enough?

Well,I believe thats gonna be it for this post.I think my next post will be abit lighter XD
Till next time.

CIAOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment