Thursday, December 31, 2009

To New Beginnings

Yes,it is now a new year and thus marking the end of one of the best years of my life.Looking back and seeing the difference between my first post when I started this blog and now,I cant help but think "Why in the effing hell is this wanker PMS'ing on his blog?!" LOL XD Yea,I think I've reached a point in my life where I have my shizz straightened out.It's a pretty good feeling to know where you want to go and that feeling you get when you finally have something to work for.

So,here's my new year's resolution for 2010.

1.To get at least 8A+'s for SPM
2.To not be bothered by the little things
3.To forgive and forget
4.To hold off on matters of the heart for now
5.To not procrastinate
6.To never forget what I want
7.To never forget to work for what I want
8.To end this year just like I started it,with no regrets.

Now allow me to explain.LOL XD
1.Because I couldn't care less for my BM and PI,but if I can score an A for my BM,all the better
4.Because at this age,it's just not worth the drama,tears,perhaps some screaming and the overall immaturity of it. Hypocrisy,infantile maturity,abundant insecurities,raging hormones,owh yes,what a potent mix for stupidity.

So,yes,this be the end of this post.Hopefully,I shall be struck by inspiration to rant and prattle on about my life in the not to distant future.To New Beginnings!

CIAOX

0 comments:

Post a Comment